EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
On-site bridal information coming soon!
HOW IT WILL WORK
You will not be able to wait in the salon prior to your appointment due to capacity guidelines.
YOU CAN CHECK INTO YOUR APPT. BY USING THE VAGARO APP., CALLING THE SALON, OR ENTERING THE SALON AND THEN GOING BACK OUTSIDE AFTER YOU HAVE CHECKED IN.
YOU WILL RECEIVE A TEXT/CALL WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO ENTER THE SALON FOR YOUR APPT.
No extra people can accompany you, including children.
PLEASE be on-time for your appt.
YOU MUST WEAR A MASK THE WHOLE TIME YOU ARE IN THE SALON
If you do not have one please communicate this with me before entering the salon. You can purchase a disposable one from me for, $2.
OUR BEVERAGE AND SNACK AREA WILL REMAIN CLOSED
Come with a full tummy.
YOUR SERVICE WILL BE THE SAME. IF YOU HAVE A COLOR APPT. YOU WILL PROCESS IN MY CHAIR, NOT IN A COMMON PROCESSING AREA.
I have decided not to double book anymore to limit your movement around the salon and for the comfort of knowing that no one else has been in the chair since you have arrived.
Communicate with me if you would like to forego the blow dry in order to expedite your time in the salon.
PAYMENTS WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF AT MY CHAIR. PLAN ON PAYING WITH A CREDIT CARD OR VENMO.
I will grab any products you want to purchase.
I RECOMMEND BOOKING OUT AT LEAST 2 APPOINTMENTS BEFORE YOUR LEAVE
Safety In My Chair
Your safety is my top priority! I have set in place an extensive plan of action to ensure maximum cleanliness and sanitation above the measures I was already taking pre-Covid19.
- Documentation of my cleaning protocol will be listed at my station.
- I will not come to work sick- either will you. Honesty is of the utmost importance with this. I will do everything I can to reschedule you ASAP if a appt. must be missed due to sickness.
- I will always be wearing a mask and so will you.
- All high-touch surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each guest.
-A clean cape and towel will be used on every guest.
- All tools and implements will be thoroughly cleaned between every guest. Using a hospital-grade EPA approved disinfectant.
- I have extended all my appointment times and blocked off times after each appt. to allow maximum time for extra precautions.
- The shampoo bed will be cleaned by the provider who used it before us. I will clean it once more before you lay down to ensure it was cleaned to my liking.
- I will no longer be double-booking appointments. Meaning, you are my only client during the duration of your appt. You will be able to stay in my chair during your color processing time.
- I will have hand sanitizer available at my station for you to use. My hands will ALWAYS be sanitized before starting your service.